Page Designer Training on DVD
Page Designer Training on DVD makes it so easy to learn how to Design your NAV pages. It is a pre-recorded training class for Microsoft Dynamics NAV End-users. This course is designed to teach students the basics and development techniques of Page Designer.
This training is ideal for those End-users wanting to learn the Development Environment within Microsoft Dynamics NAV. A study guide with warm-up exercises will accompany the training DVD to help students make the most of their learning experience.
Specifically Designed for:
End-users of Microsoft Dynamics NAV Role Tailored Client
Specific to the IT Staff and Development Staff utilizing NAV
Objectives For This Training Course:
The student study guide and the accompanying Movies will teach you the basics of “Page Designer”. You will learn how to add, change, and delete “page parts” with Dynamics NAV. You will learn to use the Development Environment to create Pages for the Role Tailored Client. You will also learn how to personalize NAV for your company on a “Global” change basis.
– Add List Pages and Card Pages
– Deploy their List and Card Pages (Departments or Role Center)
– Add/Edit Fact Boxes
– Add new Actions for the Action Pane (ie: Processes and Reports)
– Create new Role Center from Scratch (w/ Ques and Action Items)
– Add new Role Center to the list of Profiles
– Tips on: Document Page and Worksheet Page.
Getting Started with Page Designer on DVD