We are excited to announce all twenty-two (22) of our Microsoft Dynamics NAV Add-on Solutions are now Certified for Microsoft Dynamics NAV!
What is CfMD?
Certified for Microsoft Dynamics, or CfMD, is the accrediation given only to software solutions that meet all of Microsoft’s certification requirements. The CfMD logo signifies that the solution has met Microsoft’s highest standards for partner-developed software. Certified for Microsoft Dynamics solutions are independently tested, customer-verified, and developed and supported by Microsoft Partners.
What CfMD Means to Us:
We are providing the best solution to our Microsoft Dynamics NAV End-users and Reseller Channel. To obtain the Certified for Microsoft Dynamics accreditation, our Add-on products had to undergo strict quality control and pass vigorous testing. Meeting Microsoft’s highest standards, attests to our commitment to quality and help NAV End-users achieve complete satisfaction.
What CfMD Should Mean to You:
If you’re an End-user:
Be sure to look for the Certified for Microsoft Dynamics logo (as shown above). Add-on solutions that are Certified for Microsoft Dynamics are:
- Used and recommended by other companies.
- Designed to meet the most unique business and industry needs.
- Compatible and integrated with Microsoft Dynamics and Microsoft technology solutions.
- Built, supported and maintained by partners committed to quality and lasting success.
If you’re a Reseller:
When you only have time to work with the best, choose solutions that are Certified for Microsoft Dynamics. If you already sell a CfMD solution, be sure to get the benefits via a free CfMD Reseller process.
- Ready-to-deploy solutions for specific industry and business needs
- Tested to meet Microsoft’s highest standards
- Recommended by other companies in the industry
- Supported and backed by a viable company
Our CfMD Products:
Our three (3) flagship Databases (Foundation Pack, Manufacturing Plus, and Job Manager) have all passed the CfMD Testing Process. This also includes our supporting Granules like; Reports Pack, Business Snapshot Plus, Quality Control, Job Enhanced Billing, Engineering Change Management, etc.
For a complete list of our CfMD products, download our Product Catalog here.