Cost Control Software is pleased to announce PlannerOne Releases Version 6.0 It is compatible with NAV 2015, 2016, and 2017. We have it installed and running for your viewing, just ask for a demo. Also, we have produced a video showing the new features and capabilities. See video below.
Here is a summary of what’s new in PlannerOne Releases Version 6.0:
- Pin Operations – You will be able to lock down an operation on a specific date and time. You can also make it allow or not allow overload. The best use is to enable a Frozen Period per Work Center or Machine Center, versus the Global Frozen Period on Schedule From. It also works great for Subcontract Work Centers, those Subcontractors that give you a specific date for their work activity. This is like having your own Production Order Operation Prioritization.
- Close and Open Periods with a new simple Drag and Drop mouse movement.
- If you use Sectors, there will now be a new setup for “My Planning”. This will enable you to skip the opening Sector Question and go right to your Sector’s Operations.
- The Gantt Chart Operations will now have a visual Start and Stop indicator per operation. (Diamond)
- The Load Chart View has been enhanced with easier to read dates on the Time Scale.
- New Gantt Chart Colors for each Production Order “Status”: Simulated, Planned, Firm, Released.
- Clarity Improvements: Resource Name Column starts wider for an easier read, and Sticker Height will default to Medium. These are both very good improvements.
- New, quicker installation process. The PlannerOne Database is no longer needed, and the install will be done with PowerShell Commands. This is the primary improvement in Version 6.0. We hope to see a drop in the installation time on new installs or upgrades.
- PlannerOne Manger has a new, modern, UI and is moved to the Web Browser for easier access.
We have the new software installed and tested in-house. We are ready for new PlannerOne orders and upgrade orders too. Please contact us to process any new orders or upgrades.