PlannerOne Production Scheduler by Delmia Ortems is a scheduling tool for production manufacturers. Production Scheduler provides Advanced Scheduling for Production Orders, and is a fully integrated and embedded scheduling tool within Microsoft Dynamics NAV Manufacturing. This solution is designed to enhance your NAV Manufacturing with Optimized Scheduling. It’s localized for NAV Manufacturing, or Manufacturing Plus by Cost Control Software.
- Improve customer service level (on-time delivery KPI)
- Increase productivity through optimized capacity and set-up times
- Reduce cycles time and inventory
- Improve responsiveness through the real-time integration into Dynamics NAV
Why you just might want to purchase this Scheduling Tool:
- Calculate your best sequence based on your rules.
- Set Production Order Priority Level to expedite an Order.
- Use Simulated Production Order to Calculate “Capable to Promise Date”.
- Share the Schedule with your Staff. (Large Screen Monitor?)
- Apply a Material Availability Constraint when used with Manufacturing Plus.
A Collaborative Scheduling Tool:
Manufacturers face numerous constraints on a daily basis. They strive to ship orders on-time and at minimum cost. If equipment, labor, and materials were unlimited… life would be much easier. However, the reality is that production managers and planners have limited resources with which to work. Production Scheduler gives you the tools to maximize your utilization of limited resources by creating schedules that take all of your resources into account. Schedules are optimized around your business drivers.
- Allows users to easily move orders around with Drag-and Drop tool feature.
- Includes advanced scheduling features like overlap, storage constraints, and custom constraints.
- Gives the look-and-feel of Microsoft products for easy usage.
- Manages all constraints by taking into account materials, machines, labor, and tooling.
- Infinitely customize activity labels on our powerful Resource Gantt and Job Gantt.
- Shows resource utilization and availability by looking at an organized Capacity Plan graph and grid.
- Highlights problems, like bottlenecks, in red so you’ll never miss a scheduling conflict again.
It’s Time for a New Scheduling Tool, if:
- You spend too much time creating plans and schedules today (ie. Excel).
- Too difficult to manage when requirements change, machines breakdown, or materials aren’t available.
- You have 50 Production Orders with 10 Operations each = 500 Tasks to Schedule. (You need this tool)
- Your resources often sit idle.
- You pay too much over time.
- It’s too hard to share results of your scheduling effort with the shop floor.