Cost Control recommends PlannerOne’s Resource Planner for comprehensive Job Scheduling and Resource Planning. Resource Planner for Microsoft Dynamics NAV is the planning solution that lets NAV users access the best planning capabilities in real-time, in a single click, and at the best price performance ratio in the industry.
Resource Planner for Microsoft Dynamics NAV application is designed for a multi-user planning and scheduling process for NAV Jobs. Project managers can jointly identify available resources, allocate them to their jobs, and change the planning assignments anytime during the day.
Resource Planner gives you full access to:
- Resource Gantt View
- Job Gantt View
- Outlook Calendar View
- Resource Load View
- Resource Sequence View
- As of January 2016 you can now view your Jobs or Service Orders on a Map.
Watch a full 40 min Training Video on Activity Mapping here.
- Job graphical planning: Automatic planning of all job activities in the Job Planner view, or manual planning in the Gantt Chart view for individual or periodic activities.
- Multi-job resource allocation and resource booking
- Detailed analysis of resource loads
- Job advances / delays analysis
- Simulations in a Work Plan
- Works with NAV Jobs or “Job Manager”
- Works for Jobs or Service Management
- Ideal solution for Skills Management and Dispatching
You are already assigning Resources to your Jobs now? Let Resource Planner display and help you manage the resources in a friendly to use Resource Gantt Chart. For those of you that use Service Management, you can use the Planning Board as a Visual Dispatch Board too. Also, use the Skill Assignments on the Resource Card to help you select the right resource in a MAP View, to assign the resource to the Job or Service Order. Now you will know the best Route to take to the Service location.