We understand just how important it is to start your Dynamics NAV installation off on the right foot. We also appreciate those End-users who want to extend their knowledge of NAV in order to gain full functionality of their software. To these enthusiastic learners, we’re offering Training DVDs in 2013, RTC and Classic NAV.
Our training DVDs will allow users to learn from someone who knows how to teach in a “voice” that End-users can understand. The study guide and accompanying videos on the training DVDs are designed to guide the student (that’s you!) with the best value of training. Please visit the links below for more details on each DVD available.
A special message from your instructor, Rick Baxter:
Available Training DVDs:
- NAV 2013 Training DVDs – These classes are designed for NAV 2013 End-users.
- NAV 2009 RTC Training DVDs – These classes are designed for 2009 Role Tailored Clients.
- NAV Classic Training DVDs – These classes are designed for NAV 2009 or prior versions.
Key Benefits of Training DVDs:
- Will live training meet your expectations?
– 80% of new installs mention the live training took longer than expected
– 62% of new installs say live training cost more than expected.
– 79% of new installs say the live training did not deliver the expected benefit.
- Have more control over your training:
– You own the DVD, so pause, rewind and replay as many times as you want.
– Share the DVD with employees and new hires.
– Be an educated consumer and user – ask the right questions to ask your NAV representative
– Save money – it’s the most economical training material available with no travel expense
– Trust the quality – taught by experienced and NAV certified experts
– Reinforcement – our training materials include many learning segments, lectures and exercises.
The Ordering Process:
To place an order for the DVD(s) of your choice, simply click on any of the links above. This link will take you to the “Buy Now” button (scroll down to the bottom of the page). Click on the “Buy Now” button and continue shopping, or proceed to checkout.
The Training DVD(s) will be processed for shipment within 12 hours of placing the order. The shipping will be provided by UPS and UPS International. Unless otherwise notified, the DVDs will ship standard ground (or air, if overseas). Depending on your location, the DVD should arrive no later than a few days after the order was placed.
You are investing in “self-study” materials that will help expedite your Microsoft Dynamics NAV Learning. Results and implementation capabilities will highly depend on the effort you put forth towards our class. We encourage you to replay the videos and sections you don’t understand. For a higher success rate, we also suggest completing the exercises found in the study guide.