AutoPilot is an enhancement tool for the Dynamics NAV Job Queue that will automate almost any process or task within NAV, such as: printing reports, delivering files, sending email notifications, importing new price lists, etc. AutoPilot provides a user-based “front end” to Dynamics NAV Job Queue to allow for advanced functionality without programming in code units. With this solution, users have the ability to deliver information when needed and to whom needs it the most.
Users can setup multiple ‘Pilots’ that will hold multiple actions. These actions are time released based on the settings within each Pilot (ie. Export Pilots, Import Pilots, Reporting Pilots, and Processing Pilots). The user gets to define the delivery method: via printer, email attachment, etc.
Just added: AutoPilot Flight Desk. From this dashboard you can now create new pilots, define their content, and set them in motion. Creating just the right auto features never got so easy. Contact us today for a complete demonstration.
- Export Pilot
- Action: Send a fresh Price List to customers every Monday
- Action: Send “Positive Pay Notification” to Bank
- Action: Send Vendors a Sales Report of their sold items
- Import Pilot
- Action: Bring in new e-commerce orders from FTP site
- Action: Import new Inventory Costs from Vendor’s file
- Reporting Pilot
- Action: Weekly AR emailed to owner
- Action: Weekly Cash Projections emailed to owner
- Action: Daily Sales Report emailed to owner
- Internal Processing Pilot
- Action: Run Adjust Cost / Post Cost Daily
- Action: Calculate WIP and Post to GL
- Take a fresh ‘Business Snapshot’ once per week
- Release Recurring Documents weekly
- Export Pilot
How to Purchase AutoPilot:
AutoPilot is sold through your local NAV Reseller or NAV Consultant. If you do not have a reseller, or your reseller does not carry this product, please contact us here, or give us a call 317-846-6025.