Job Enhanced Billing allows the user to choose from two (2) different billing options: Percent of Completion Billing and Cost Plus billing. After the user determines which option is the best fit for their needs, an invoice is generated within seconds. The Earned Revenue Worksheet calculates the amount previously billed and the amount on the invoice. The Worksheet is designed to even factor in Retainage, if required. Users may also view Job-to-Date Revenue per Job on the Job Statistics Screen.
Two (2) Billing Methods Featured in Job Enhanced Billing:
- Percent Complete
- By utilizing an Earned Revenue Worksheet, Job Enhanced Billing allows you the ability to calculate the amount to bill based on the completeness of a Job and/or Project.
- Watch Video on Percent Complete
- Cost Plus
- Cost Plus is used to calculate a contract amount. Job Enhanced Billing allows the user to enter a mark-up percent for a Job and/or Project. Then as the user builds the estimate for the Job, it is calculating prices based on the user’s designated mark-up.
- Watch Video on Cost Plus
Six (6) Billing Methods Available in Job Manager:
- Fixed Contract Amount
- On a job, establish the Contract Amount. When the Job is complete, the Invoice for the Contract Amount is generated and sent to the customer.
- Watch Video on Fixed Contract Amount
- Free Form Invoice
- For those who need a quick invoice. This billing option is completely free form, but yet the revenue is linked to the Job the user specifies.
- Watch Video on Free Form Invoice
- Amount Per Task
- This option pulls from the Task Lines and the Contract Amount per the specified Task.
- Watch Video on Amount Per Task
- Milestone Billing
- This solution is perfect for those who need to invoice customers upon completion of specific “Milestones”.
- Watch Video on Milestone Billing
- Time & Materials
- For those users who prefer to Invoice “as they go”. The Invoice is generated by pulling in the Labor Rates and Material Prices.
- Watch Video on Time & Materials
- Sales Order Links to Jobs
- Ideal for a “Made to Order” Manufacturer. The user will enter the Sales Order for the work, create the Job, complete the Job, then Invoice the Customer according to the terms on the Sales Order.
- Watch Video on Sales Order Links to Jobs
More Information on Job Enhanced Billing: